- Students are offered a variety of extra-curricular activities to develop their strengths and talents.
- Soccer: Children are provided with an exceptional standard of coaching and role models to inspire them to lead a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
- Dancing: Ballet, Hip Hop, Latin, and many more rhythms will be taking over the dancing room as children explore movement and fall in love with music.
- Art: Children will be working on DIY crafts every week. Their creativity and imagination will be at its highest level while they reinforce their fine motor coordination and learn about patience and consistency.
- Taekwondo: Children will be learning discipline, technique and coordination while engaging in fun drills that will enhance their motor development.
- Basketball: Children will not only learn basketball techniques and develop their gross motor skills, but also learn healthy habits and develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Science: It is an hour of exploration, curiosity and hands on activities which involve children in teamwork cooperation. Children are encouraged to discover, ask, try and solve problems.
- In addition to regular curriculum, extra-curricular activities are arranged every day.
- Extra-curricular activities include four specialized training types: music, art, sports and technology. Students need to participate in at least three types of trainings.
- Music specialized trainings include wind music, string music, Chinese music, percussion music, electronic music, etc.
- Art specialized trainings include drama, dancing, painting, photography, visual art, etc.
- Sports specialized trainings include ball games, martial arts, Tai Chi, etc.
- Technology includes science, technology, computer, engineering, etc.
- Drama Performance: Two drama performances are arranged each semester. Children will not only perform on stage, but will also be in charge of lights and costumes which foster their team spirits.
- Sports Day: Children will take part in sports games, marching, opening dance and other activities in the annual Sports Day to promote collaborative skills.
- Project Expos: Children explore a different theme every two months, such as animals, food and holidays. Project expos, which require children’s interaction and cooperation, are arranged at the end of each theme study in the forms of musical and art performances, role plays, field trips, etc.
- Festival Activities: Activities are carried out for each important festival in China and the United States. Children will work together on handcrafts, stage performances and other activities that nurture their team spirits.
- Music performance: Performance is the life of musical art. Through trainings in orchestras, students’ artistic accomplishment and team spirit are cultivated.
- Drama performance: Drama and musical are integrated into Chinese and English language classes to cultivate students’ ability to express and perform. More importantly, in practice and rehearsal students’ team spirit is fostered.
- Cheerleading performance: Sports Day will be held annually. In addition to participating in sports games, taking part in cheerleading rehearsal and performance is also an important part of team spirit cultivation.
- Organize Grade Community: Grade Community is organized for students of each grade. It is to enhance the cohesiveness of classmates and develop the spirits of assistance, love, support and collaboration.
Princeton International Education Group has started the construction of kindergartens, primary schools and middle schools in the United States and China. In the near future, students can study in different schools and experience the life in different places. Meanwhile, the school has built up long-term and well-established relationships with overseas institutions that open up a green channel for students to study abroad.